Friday, November 19, 2004

Welp

My first post here. Had a helluva time getting this thing going. It would crash
at everytime I opened it. Not a clue why. Anyway, this is mostly a site for comics, I have another blog here:

http://www.xanga.com/private/home.aspx?user=ManInBlack44

I gotta warn you though it's adult content and I don't watch my language there.

Welp, I have been mostly trying to get caught up, I went up north for almost 3 weeks and took a batch of Marvel but almost no DC Comics. So, it's reading on Batman, JLA, Flash and such.

Reviews will follow, boobye for now...




2 Comments:

Blogger Ragnell said...

...took a batch of Marvel but almost no DC Comics.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Carl said...

I wasn't thinking, forgive me! Of course, the Marvels went fast if I recall and there I was, with no DCU for like 2 weeks...

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home